Are you finding that your small group ministry is not quite hitting the mark? Perhaps attendance is mixed or particular goals are not being met.
Andy Peck takes a fresh look at the role of the small group and the ways in which they can be used to serve church purposes at our Small Groups Rebooted courses
The material is designed both for those leading a small group for the first time and for more experienced leaders. The course will cover:
- Assessing what your group can do
- Setting goals and keeping on track
- Understanding group dynamics
- Stages in the life of a small group
- The possible roles of the small group leader
- The small group leader and the pastoral care of group members
If you would like Small Group Rebooted, or any other CWR course or seminar brought to your church or small group, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01252 784719.
Andy Peck has been involved in various forms of Christian ministry for nearly 30 years. He serves as a full-time course leader for CWR and has an undeniable passion for small groups, championing how they aid discipleship and build strong relationships within the Church.